Wheaton's Rewards Program
Not a member yet? Click here to sign up!
When you sign up, we file your purchases and reward you with 1 point for every $1 you spend. Once you reach 500 points, you can redeem them for $10 off your purchase. Rewards Members also enjoy exclusive coupons, discounts, contests, event invitations and more via our bi-monthly newsletters.
Membership Terms & Conditions
Each Wheaton’s Rewards Member is bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Your use of the Rewards Program acknowledges your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your account will only be activated upon receipt of a completed sign up form, either online or in-store.
- You are eligible to earn back 2% of your purchases (before taxes and after discounts) in the form of points, redeemable at any of our stores.
- You must have a minimum of 500 points ($500 in purchases, before taxes and after discounts) on your account to redeem.
- Points must be used in multiples of $10/500 points. Any remaining balances less than multiples of $10/500 points will be carried over.
- No change will be given for purchases valued at less than the value of the points you are redeeming.
- If the value of the purchase is greater than your points, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you obtain a refund for any purchases made using your points, the amount originally redeemed will be deducted from your account balance.
- Exclusive coupons, discounts, contests, event invitations and more will be available to Rewards Members throughout the year. The terms and conditions of these offers will be available when these offers are announced.
- Points are not transferable from one member to another.
- Membership in the Rewards Program will be cancelled immediately and any points will be forfeited if a Rewards Member is caught shop-lifting or defrauding the program in any way.
- If Wheaton’s decides to cancel the Rewards Program, we will provide you with three months notice of termination by e-mail, and in-store signage.
- Wheaton’s reserves the right to modify the Rewards Program at any time without any prior notification.
- Wheaton’s shall maintain the privacy, security and integrity of all personal information collected from Rewards Program Members, such as, but not restricted to: name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and purchasing information. This information will be used to credit the correct account, to communicate with the Rewards Member, and to offer the relevant information, products, services and rewards.
- Wheaton’s hereby agrees to respect and observe the provisions set forth in The Personal Information Protection Act and any other applicable legislation. Wheaton’s will not give, rent, or sell its Rewards Program Member list to any organization or individual.
- If you do not wish to accept these conditions, please contact us to close your account.