Just add cream cheese, crab meat & heat. Fresh from the oven, the richest, tastiest dips ever, ready to enjoy with a crusty artisan bread or crackers. Enjoy like a cheese fondue. Share with family and friends, the perfect appetiser but satisfying enough to enjoy as a meal in itself. Gourmet du Village dips are prepared with the finest ingredients, natural blends of Herbs & Spices along with dried vegetables and tangy cheeses.
What you Need:
- Contents of pouch of Dip mix
- 375 g (12 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 75 ml (5 tbsp) real mayonnaise
- 340 g (12 oz) canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) grated Parmesan (optional)
What to do:
In a bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
Transfer to a heat-proof dish.
Top with parmesan cheese if desired.
Bake at 180°C (350°F), with lid off, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 750 ml (3 cups).
Onion, paprika, garlic, chive, leek, spices
Prepared in Canada