These "Classic" Dusters are made of premium-tipped lambswool that act as a magnet to naturally attract and hold dust particles without the use of cleaning chemicals. Available is a different sizes.
Easy to Clean: To remove the dust twirl handle between your hands to fluff. If wool becomes matted, comb and fluff the wool with our Wool Shop Duster Care Brush. If the duster becomes excessively soiled, HAND WASH using our Wool Shop Duster Shampoo.
"Lambs Run Farm - Wool Dryer Balls" Made in Nova Scotia product!
Why use wool dryer balls?
- Depending on the make and model of your dryer, they decrease drying time by 30 to 50 per cent, saving energy and money
- Decreased wrinkles = less time ironing!
- No static
- Safe for people with sensitive skin (works well with cloth diapers)
Get a residue-free stainless steel shine on your appliances with Jude's Miracle Cloth.
First remove any residue from past cleaners using this easy process:
1. Soak a cleaning rag with water and wring it out lightly - you need a lot of water, but don’t want it dripping all over your floors.
2. Sprinkle baking soda liberally onto the wet cloth and wipe the appliance going with the grain.
3. Wipe the surface well with the baking soda, and then remove all the baking soda residue with clean wet cloth.
Then simply wet your Jude’s Miracle Cloth, wring it out, wipe your residue-free stainless steel and walk away!